Monday, March 28, 2011

Perfect Lipsticks for the Spring!

Many have requested for me to do a review for you on my top favorite spring and summer lipsticks but honestly I don't care what season it is I wear what I want to wear. So below are a few pictures of my favorite Spring lipsticks. Keep in mind that two of them are limited edition and you cannot get them anymore.

Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick:
This lipstick is a very hot pink with blue undertones. It really isn't the most wearable shade but all skin tones can pull it off. This is a limited edition shade from MAC.
P.S: Having a lipstick with Blue undertones makes your teeth look whiter.

Angel Lipstick:
This lipstick is by MAC. It is a very pink, coral-y lipstick with hints of peach. It is Kim Kardashians favorite MAC lipstick. I personally love it and I think it would be appropriate for Fall,Spring and even the Summer. I am packing this in my beach bag.


 Inocence Beware Lipstick:
This lipstick is by MAC and is limited edition. It came out with the Disney Villians collection.Which launched back in September,30 I believe. I love this lipstick it is the perfect nude pink without washing you out and making you look like you are dead!

 For more requests just email me at contact.allthatshines12@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment